Infusion Pump IN NIGERIA BY SCANTRICK MEDICAL SUPPLIES
- Category : Health
An infusion pump infuses fluids, medication or nutrients into a patient’s circulatory system. It is generally used intravenously, although subcutaneous, arterial and epidural infusions are occasionally used.
- HD LCD Display128x64 HD LCD Display, high capacity words, friendly user interface, dynamically display working status.
- FunctionThis pump has muti-function of audible and visual alarm, KVO, automatically record the settings, preset volume. It is rechargeable, so it is very convenient to take anywhere.
- CompatibleCompatible with any brand of in-fusion sets after correct calibration; Internal Battery.
- Specification Preset Solution Volume to greatly reduce the workload of nurses; Work mode: ml/h and drop/min can switch freely; Three levels of occlusion: high, middle and low;
- Work ModeAutomatically record the settings of last in-fusion can be available per customers request; automatically opens as in-fusion is completed.
We are your One Stop Hub for Medical Equipment | Hospital Supplies | Lab Consumables | Surgical Instruments | Dental Care | Clinical Devices | PPE Kits | Disinfectants | Consumables & Disposables |Lab Diagnostics & Instruments | Medical Device & Equipment |Medical Implants | Hospital Establishment | Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation-Medical Aids | Mobility Aid | Medical Furniture | Gynaecology & Infant Care | Hospital Holloware | Lab Reagents | Radiology Equipment (Ultrasound, X-ray Machine, CT, MRI, ECG)
WE CAN SUPPLY AND INSTALL ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA
OFFICES IN LAGOS, ABUJA, PORT HARCOURT AND BENIN CITY
Please CALL: 0907-643-3020, 0904-936-7703
Email: info (AT) scantrikmedicalsupplies.com